Friday 31 March 2017

In the Beginning... Hematite

Sometimes listening to the radio can be amazing, even inspiring. In an interview with a writer, who began his writing career at the tender age of 16, the message from his mentor was that, if he wanted to be a writer, he had to write something every day. I, too, write. But, even with 3 books to my credit, I hesitate to call myself a writer, and for good reason. I am a channel for the foundation of knowledge that came to be two profound books on how divine light works and another on how crystals work and work with divine light. I am not an everyday writer, but I do like the practice of writing.
So, my blog continues.
The thought for today is linked to the work I am doing on my online crystal course, which is taking a very long time to complete. My job keeps me away from home a lot, and lately, I went through a major surgery that gave me a month of pain and a lot of physio to go through to recover.  Progress has been slow.
A couple of days ago, I was working on the presentation for the crystal Hematite.
Hematite
Many people know Hematite as Alaska diamond. It is black and shiny and can be worked to a smooth finish in just about any shape the stone cutter might wish. Hematite is the stone for the person who is endeavouring to start the spiritual path. It is the stone for bringing the first light frequencies on the road to enlightenment. It is the stone for bringing the first frequencies to whatever material form or mass that has no light. In the beginning, there was Hematite.
Hematite is the stone with which to begin bringing light into form because it works with the black light frequency range. Yes, friends, there is black light frequencies. These are the lowest and slowest frequencies on Earth. Black light will always be the very first frequency to find its way into material form or mass for that very reason. A mass without light is also the lowest and slowest vibration. To be compatible, the first light to come to the mass also needs to be the lowest and slowest vibration.
The discussion that goes with empowering form with light will have to wait for another day, but to begin the empowerment, Hematite provides the first frequencies, which of necessity are black light frequencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I appreciate your comments and perceptions on spirituality, divine light, and crystals and look forward to hearing about your experiences. love and light.....